

When Spring arrives, I always seem to get the urge to do some home improvements, and this year was no exception. We have been in our house for a while and desperately needed new carpet so not only did we get carpet in the bedrooms, but we also put down a laminate floor in the office/ scraproom. Since we had a week to clear out the small to medium things in four rooms, I thought it would be a great idea to go ahead and paint as well. For our bedroom I wanted to get rid of the brown walls and do this beautiful aqua color and create a "Maui Escape." After buying three gallons of ocean mist and painting the entire room I was reduced to tears and a reply from my husband that he was afraid to tell me that he hated it! Back to the paint store the next day. We came home with a quart of Acorn. Then I hated it. After a couple of hours of silence and dirty looks, we went back to the paint store and came back with two shades of brown. Not exactly what I had in mind, but I don't have any nightmares or hospital green or bright orange.
No comments:
Post a Comment