Monday, June 15, 2009

This is for you Louisiana Dad






















Well, I took the paint out intending to just put a paw on all 3 children.Unfortunately while tending to child #3, child #1 and child #2 took matters into their own hands. For the next game, I may even let them paint my face. Geaux Tigers!

5 comments:

Louisiana-Dad said...

That's more like'it. Go Tigers as Coleman strikes him out with bases loaded - Nana and Pa Pa love the purple and gold grandkid's!!!!!

Quilter said...

Those are the cutest tigers I've seen lately. Real painting talent there.

Quilter said...

I should have added: Emma did an outstanding job on herself. Did she do it without a mirror? I can hear her growl now, just like she did at the BRZoo when she made the tiger roar.

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

These kids are just too darn cute for word!!!! But not for scrapbook layout!!! haha

Darlene said...

Love it!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!