


I am so glad that I pulled out our collection of Little People that the girls had in Louisiana. Little Man can spend hours playing with his Little People. He groups them into humans and animals. He puts them on the school bus, in the train, and on the castle. He loves to take the camels ( I have no idea why) and has them "gallop" on the playmat street. I just love watching his imagination run wild already and thankful we have something to do on a rainy day. As far as his other favorite past time of trying to stand on his head, I believe that he pick that up from Big Girl!
3 comments:
It's the gymnastics in his blood from his mother - just watch his arm - I don't want to see it in a cast!
Great pictures! I just spent a week with Uncle Snuggles little girl(almost 3) She also loves Little People, and her mother bought her a Little People Nativity set while I was there. We played together with it 'til I thought my my arms would fall off. She has the Farm and Family Home also. Love you and miss you...see you soon. Kiss my angels please.
He is so precious! I can't wait to get all the grandkids together again. We will see you soon!
Post a Comment