Thursday, March 29, 2012







I'm back!!!!!!

     Sadly, my local Scrapbook store, Memory Mania in Prarieville, LA is closing its doors after 13 years of business. For many years, I shopped, cropped, and taught there, and after moving out of state, I was given the honor of serving on the Master's team for Memory Mania Master's Kit Club. So while many of you won't be able to see the layouts in person, if you have any questions about what I did, feel free to ask right here! I am looking forward to continuing on the team via the online store and just like you, I am so thankful that Tammy is going to continue the clubs! 
    This month's kit contains products from Bazzill, My Mind's Eye, and We R Memory Keepers. I was able to complete two double page spreads and three single pages without using any additional paper or product and I still have more product left over to use in other projects. Check back in a couple days and I'll share the other 3 layouts I completed along with tips on how to "get the look." using the kit. I am so glad you stopped in to visit!

No comments: