
Saturdays for me have become known as Mommy's "Sanity Saturdays" because my man is home to watch the kids for a couple of hours and I can get out and explore. This Saturday I got to meet one of my new neighbors, Donna Downey. She is a local scrapbooking guru whom my BFF and I had the pleasure of taking a class from her a couple of years ago. Donna was just as I remembered her bubbling with enthusiasm and such a pleasure to meet again. I am hoping that my buddy and I will get to take a class from her again very soon. (I'm talking to you Miss Cowbell!) The other part of Sanity Saturday was working in the scraproom/playroom since we could not get the Tigers on television. Below is what it looked like this morning.
I know it doesn't look like much, but we are making progress. If you look carefully, my little helper was there as well, although he will only give me 10 minutes of playpen time before he wants my full attention. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:
Good luck getting your room done! Can't wait to see the final pictures!
Whehew, I know seeing Donna had to give you some BIGTIME motivation to get the scraproom whipped into shape. That's awesome, thanks for sharing & good luck with the room.
Ok, Miss Cowbell here - I hear ya' friend! We need to take a class with your new buddy soon!!! BTW, you should realize just how special you are - this is the very first time I've ever left a message on a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment