
So, birthday was really good. My in-laws sent a Christmas centerpiece for the new table (thanks Grandma!), hubby got me a new phone, the owner of my LSS sent me a bunch of goodies, but my parents FORGOT. I can understand how anyone else could forget, but I mean they were *there* when I was born. Oh well, the husband is happy because this means he can come out of the doghouse after he forgot 2 years ago. . . and yes I'm 29 again.
On Sunday after church we took the kids over to a local outdoor mall to have pictures with Santa. It was 48 degrees outside. I had to give big girl my coat to stop her teeth from chattering. Little Man kept pulling off his shoes. After waiting about 30 minutes for Santa to show up, people started leaving. We kept moving up in the line until we were first. At this point Santa was over an hour and a half late. Then the rain starts. So, hubby piled the kids onto Santa's chair and I snapped my photos without him. Sure, I have a feeling that in a few days I will get the kids all dressed up to try again but honestly, with kids this cute, who needs Santa?
4 comments:
Picture is so cute!!! Looks like a professional photographer took that! You always did take great pictures!! You probably got a better picture of them than with Santa in the middle!
Wish I could get my kids to cooperate like that! I have trouble getting the oldest to smile! But she did smart smiling more the other day--we now get to sing--all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!! And yes, there will be a scrapbook page of that!
I hope you never forget your children’s birthday when you are twice 29! They have your gene's - (meaning) they may hold a grudge too!
Chincoteague Ponies - Will I have to go to my grave without your forgiveness?
Our darling grandchildern are beatuiful - even little man!
I can't believe how beautiful my babies are...who needs Santa? I would give anything to have this picture...can't wait to see you. "Over the river and thro the woods" time.
Louisiana Dad, don't worry too much about forgeting your beloved daughter's birthday...just remember that the "Senior Moments" have begun! I know first hand!
Post a Comment