


As I write this, my brother is *finally* graduating from college. I know he is trilled, but I also know that there are two people who are even more excited about the prospect of a diploma for the baby of the family. I am so sorry I couldn't be there for your Senior show and the ceremony, but I'll see you soon. Here are photos of Tigga at age 5 and of him and his classmates via my Dad's cell phone. In other news little "e" came home yesterday afternoon and is doing much better. Thank you so much for your prayers. We are starting the countdown until we make our way back home for Christmas. Stay tuned. And yes, that is still snow on the ground in Hammond, LA!
4 comments:
WAY TO GO CLAY BOY!!!!!
Great post daughter - You are correct we are happy for the diploma of youngest sibling but happy all of our children – having accomplished their goals with respect to education and family. Eight grandchildren being reared in Godly homes would make any grandparent happy and blessed. In fact I was so happy I forgot about "Your Birthday" our first born. Dad and Nana ask forgiveness - Kiss the three little ones - we are counting the days till ya'll get to LA.
Happy Birthday Daughter
Thirty something!!
12/13/08
So glad to hear that little E is back home!
Hope you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment