Friday, March 13, 2009

Sherman and the SeaMonkeys



 
     Sherman was with us for 5 glorious days. On Friday afternoon, Big Girl went outside, scooped up what was left, and put him in the freezer. For our next snowfall, we now have "Snowman Starter" so we can make Sherman again every time it snows.  
      I had a couple of inquiries about the SeaMonkeys. I am happy to say they are alive and well albeit living in the filth of their waste and fallen comrades. We are on the 5th or 6th generation and I am long overdue to clean the tank. They don't seem to mind, but when I used the  macro lens, I was horrified. However, I was able to get a picture of one- just look closely in the big bubble. 
    Rain is expected all weekend, so I will put off painting again. It will just give me more time to figure out what color I really want to use in Little Man's room.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

So that's a sea monkey! I've never seen one before!

Cute idea with Sherman! My girls made snowballs & put them in the freezer when we had snow. They wrote their names on the bags so they wouldn't get mixed up!

Anonymous said...

Jody I'm still trying to find the seamonkey.You are a great mom with fun ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!