Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Swedish Meatballs Anyone?




Ikea finally opened last month. I have had a love affair with this store for years, but unfortunately lived hours away from one. FINALLY it happened. I can hop in the car and go. It has been wonderful! For someone who despises shopping, I can't get enough of this place. I was able to go by myself opening weekend. Several police officers and Ikea employees greeted me as they directed literally hundreds of people into and out of the parking lot. For the playroom I bought two of the flower lamps, and I am eyeing the red sofa. It is just the right size for reading and snuggling with stuffed animals on a rainy day. We have a house guest coming next week, so I am hoping to get in another trip for picture frames and a lamp.  And of course, the girls have requested more Swedish meatballs.

No comments: