Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back Home Day 3





      What a day! Mom and I had a great time getting a manicure and pedicure, lunch, and a little shopping. Then it was time to see my niece graduate from high school. With 351 graduates it was standing room only in the stadium. Thankfully, we were in a great location to see her get her diploma. Notice before the ceremony that Super Uncle C came to the rescue and replaced a broken chair that would have been quite an embarrassment to some unlucky grad.  
       To top off the evening, we attended a LOST finale party after the ceremony. My family has been getting together for every episode since January. I always call in with my theories and here what they thought about each show, but last night I was there!  "Freckles" was a wonderful host, and Aunt W helped serve up some wonderful food from Hurley's kitchen. We yelled with anger, screamed with fright and one or two of us shed a tear. Thankfully Aunt B came to join us for the group photo and stuck around to watch! Overall, fantastic season finale and I was so fortunate to be in town to watch with the family. Love you all!!!!!!! 

No comments: