





Last day of the big trip home. Mom and I went shopping for antiques and both of the items above are the ones that "got away." I desperately wanted the photos of Belle Helene, and she had her eye on the corner cabinet. Unfortunately the prints were too large for the suitcase, and a man bought the corner cabinet 5 minutes before Mom decided she wanted it. But we still have fun running around town anyway. Then I had to have a photo with all the siblings- even if it meant going to Hooters to take a picture with my brother! Sunday morning I had coffee and beignets with Mom and Dad before the flight, and now I'm home with my wonderful husband and children. Hopefully all of us will get to go back to LA for a couple of weeks this summer!
2 comments:
Come back soon but bring the kids!
How bout' dem "Tigers".
Post a Comment