

Her freestyle time. She
won her heat in her first "real" meet. It was also the first time she was off the block without going feet first. But she is like her mama; if it is a competition, then game on!
Yesterday we spent a quiet fourth grilling and watching fireworks from our backyard. With the downturn in the economy, our town decided not to have fireworks. Sure I was a little disappointed, but then again I did not have to pack up 3 kids, hike a mile from a parking lot, and wait about three hours for a fireworks show. The girls caught fireflies in jammies and bare feet while hubby and I laughed at the two of them from the porch. It was wonderful. Hope all of you have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Paw and I enjoyed the video of the meet.We are not surprised she went from the bottom to the top so quickly.She does have those competitive genes!
Post a Comment