Saturday, July 11, 2009

Last Splash







Final meet today. She improved her freestyle time to 29.53, but she was pretty tired after all four races. Love this pic of the family. Notice that baby girl thought she was going to a rodeo and wore her cowgirl hat. Big girl is trying to eat her candy as fast as she can, and Little Man is drinking coffee! Now that's what I call a fun Saturday morning. Half of the family will be off to the swim banquet later today and the other half will be taking an afternoon nap. I am hoping I will be in the nap group! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Louisiana-Dad said...

Congratulations Big Girl on completive spirit - hope the swim banquet was enjoyable. Nana thinks the Cow-poke hate is cute - little man looks to be unhappy but I am sure it was momentary. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Louisiana-Dad said...

Congratulations Big Girl on completive spirit - hope the swim banquet was enjoyable. Nana thinks the Cow-poke hate is cute - little man looks to be unhappy but I am sure it was momentary.