Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Part 2



 At mom's house on Christmas Eve my camera took a turn for the worst. I was only able to take a few photos at all of our Christmas stops. So no group photos of the family, no Christmas lights or close-ups of pretty decorations.  I will have to send off the lens and camera body this week to get fix, so my plan is to dust off the old Rebel that my hubby insisted I keep in case something like that happened. Our New Years Eve and day was spent recuperating on the couch watching college football and washing clothes. And on that note, thank you Tigers for a wonderful finish. I am so ready for next year!  The tree is down and the Mardi Gras decorations are up, although we are probably the only house in our neighborhood sporting purple, gold, and green. Wish us luck. The girls want to take the wagon out and throw beads at all the children, so I'll let you know if they actually talk me into it.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

You can start a new tradition up there!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture of my grand-daughters. I don't know who the other little girl is, but she must be one of their cousins. Thanks for sharing pictures of your family Christmas...We will be happy to share our Christmas fotos, even though we only took a thousand. See you in 3 days.