


Oh blog readers, forgive me for being so negligent in updating the blog, but my subsequent trips back home have me gotten me out of the blogging habit. That and sick kids and snow days. But I digress. Here is the run down from last week. It was a big one. SNOW DAY on Tuesday, so no school. We also have almost no snow. Big girl tried to go sledding in the backyard, but she ended up using mulch and gravity to propel herself forward instead of the snow. Oh well, they are predicting snow later this week, but I won't be holding my breath.
PINK EYE and DANCE class- First dance class. The girls loved it. Then straight to the Doctor's office to get medication for conjunctivitis and an ear infection for baby girl. The good news is that Little Man has remained white eyed and full of energy. Bad news is Big girl is sitting next to me right now with pink eyes and an ear infection. I am wondering if it is too late to go to nursing school. . .
BABY GIRL is SIX!! Baby girl turned six on Friday. We had a low key party (remember she was sick) and for lunch Grandma and Peeps took her to Punchy's Diner to eat a lot of fried food. That is where the lovely photo of my daughter and her well-endowed friend was taken. My girls pass by Punchy's Diner/ gas station four times a day and every time we pass, they beg to stop and eat. I am just so very grateful that the grandparents took them before they flew home on Saturday. We all miss you terribly.
That's it folks. As far as the title for this entry, I realized that this is officially my 101 post. Not bad considering I have fallen of the proverbial blog wagon a few times. Here's to at least 100 more in 2009!
4 comments:
Hope all the kids are well in case you do get snow later this week!!!
Yeh, I know 1st hand about the "pink eye". But I am not ruffled one bit, because I had such a wonderful time with my babies. I cried when I saw the picture of big girl in the "snow-let" covered backyard. Your thimble-sized snowball fight in the house with the girls is funny beyond all imigination! Love you so much!
Glad you are back!!!
You call that snow! Here in Louisiana we call that a frost! LOL
Great shots of the girls - Did Little Man get his time in the snow! He may have been medically challenged!
Post a Comment