Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dinner with Dad







     I had to post a couple of photos from the girl's night out with their Dad.  They attended a Father/ Daughter dinner here which the girls were looking forward to for several days. I bought them new dresses and curled Big Girl's hair. Being the rebel, Baby Girl wanted straight hair so I did that as well. Dad gave each girl a bouquet of flowers and escorted them to the restaurant for steak and dancing. They came back so excited and just happy to have Dad all to themselves for the night. 
    Don't worry about Little Man. He had fun with me getting take-out and taking photos with my camera. My favorite photo was the one with the duct tape on my mouth. I guess he got tired of me telling him "No Sir!" every time he did something naughty!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little angels special night with Dad. Kinda like father/daughter bass fishing tournaments!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what unbelievable pictures here. I am so proud of my babies and their dad. I know little man had fun taping Mom's mouth! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Luv the night out with dad pics.The little man is sooooo cute.Could take a bit out of his cheek.

Nina

Rachel Lambert said...

Cute pics!!! C got to go to a daddy/daughter dance and loved it that is special memories with their daddy... Yeah I wouldn't know about the father/daughter fishing tournaments I think P.J. took my spot!!