Monday, February 9, 2009

Dog Days of February



        Friday went to the dogs. First Baby Girl had a 101 days of school party. All the kids dressed up as dalmatian puppies and I was the "top dog" in charge. Who knew that I could corral a group of 5 and 6 year olds and make it a fun morning? Then that afternoon Big Girl's class had a pet parade and the 12 year old terrier made it interesting. We avoided one near dog fight with a Bull Mastiff before the parade, but overall the dog was extremely well behaved for being amongst 20 other dogs and about 60 kids!  The rest of the weekend was blissfully uneventful and this morning has been quiet. Too quiet. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be glad Sweet Pea wasn't in the parade!

Darlene said...

That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I must say after all these years, I've never seen that pupster on a leash!! She looks sooooo cute!! "D" is a tad jealous and now wants to be in a parade!