Thursday, October 9, 2008

Got Cake?



    What a difference a year makes. I have no idea where the past year went. So bittersweet for my little man to hit the one year mark. I have just enjoyed his "infanthood" so much and I'm not quite ready to give it up. Sure, I can do without the stinky diapers and the milk vomit, but for crying out loud he has 7 teeth! He is eating food that I cooked! He says Mama, Dada, and BaBa, and he is taking those baby steps all by himself. He is showing independence already and it makes me a little sad. But also very happy.
   So tonight our little family will celebrate with a football shaped cake, a present or two, decorations and games that will girls will invent on the spot because they know how to party. I'll post tomorrow. 
Sending everyone some cyberspace cake! 

1 comment:

Quilter said...

Can that really be Peter Pan?