Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Roller Rink



We all survived the roller rink. Big girl took off immediately since this was her second time, but baby girl was very timid on the skates, determined to fall only when she wanted to or to make hubby and I laugh. Wish the pictures would have been better, but there was no way I wanted to hold the camera while I was on skates because I probably would have shielded the camera in the event of a fall versus my arms or legs. Little man has his first playdate tomorrow, so I'll be scrubbing the house down so the kids can't find any gummi bears or uncooked pasta on the floor. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRLS!! Pa Pa and NaNa misses you!

Rachel Lambert said...

hey emmy and ju ju
you look awesome in skates!!
miss you guys

Rachel Lambert said...

hey emmy and ju ju
you look awesome in skates!!
miss you guys