Saturday, October 4, 2008

Got Gas?


Pun intended here. We have had a shortage of gas since Hurricane Ike. It is getting better daily, but we have been trying to conserve as much as possible. Yesterday I was able to get enough to drive to the skating rink for Family Fun Day. I had to snap a picture to document the shortage. We have never seen anything like it! As far as scrapbooking the other day, I broke my photo printer trying to print my first photo. Hubby is going to look at it today, but I think we will have to ship it off to be serviced. So this weekend I am getting the digital photos organized and printed and maybe create some cards. The only time I make cards is the annual Christmas one, but I would like to send a few out this week to family and friends back home. I'll post family fun day photos this weekend.

No comments: