Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Thoughts during the LSU game. . .


Les, please don't make me cry tonight.
Steve Spurrier looks like my dad. That's why we call the Old Ball Coach "Evil George" around our house. NOTE: I really, really do think Coach Spurrier is a genius so no defamation of character is intended here.
Buddy has RSV again. Liked the new pediatrician's office but it does not compare to having your friend as your pediatrician. 
The girls and the hubby went to the Renaissance Festival today while Buddy and I stayed home. 
I scrapbooked and will post photos to prove it!!
Big girl and Baby girl both love their new school. Big girl had a blast making a volcano for Science. It has not erupted yet, but I think we will do this soon.
Oh my, LSU is not looking good. . . 

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Our Tigers finally pulled it out!! We were pretty nervous down here!! We've got to get it together & come out strong in order to beat GA next week!

Hope little Buddy is feeling better soon!!! There's nothing like a little one being sick!!!

Anonymous said...

Emmy Lou, remember when we made volcanos out of Play-doh? I love your creation..Juge, remember the play-doh black bears we made for the daddy long neck to bring home for the barbecue? Wow, good eats! Lu-Lu, are you better? See you real soon..love you...Grandma