

Back home from Louisiana after teaching scrapbook classes. 175 ladies in a large ballroom with scissors, photos and adhesive- good crazy fun. My best friend B and I have been doing this almost since the beginning and we just have a blast. The theme this year was Mardi Gras so of course we crowned ourselves the Queens of the crop. We only participated in the first day, but got lots of layouts done and had time to have lunch and dinner with our families. It was one of the best crops ever. A huge thank you to BFF who drove a total of 8 hours of time back and forth to the airport and another 9 hours back and forth to Louisiana. There is NO WAY I could have made a second trip this month to the bayou without you- More cowbell indeed! Only one suitcase left to unpack, and then I need to make sure the camera is charged because snow is heading our way tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that school will be cancelled and that I don't have to drive in it:) Thanks for sending the photo Darlene.
5 comments:
It was great seeing you & BFF B!!! Can't wait to see you again in July--wonder what the theme will be?!?!
Hey, BFF J - you're quite welcome, but thank YOU...time is precious and being in the car together was wonderful to catch up and plan future "girls gone wild" events! Your OOPSING totally inspired me! So glad we got to experience another CCL together! That's the only way to do it! Too bad, Mike wasn't out - what great pictures that would have been....enjoy your SNEAUX! - B
Can't wait to see your snow pictures! I'm sure the kids are excited!!! Those will be some good layouts! One of my snow layouts was titled "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Sneaux!!"
And wow! Your BFF B on the blog!!! She's not a frequent blogger---yet!!!
Can't wait to see y'all again in July! Hey B, I might have to stop by & say hello one Saturday when you're down here teaching!
Any snow yet?
Love the pic with JuiJui and the girl.I think we had more snow in Dutchtown than you did.All we needed was a hill and sled.
Nina
Post a Comment