Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sherman the Snowman





  Seriously, I don't know how these girls come up with this stuff. Big girl just asked if I had a picture of Sherman all by himself. 
         "Who is Sherman?" I ask hesitantly. 
         "You know Mom, the snowman," she says nonchalantly. 
         "Right."
So of course we had to take a family photo with our newest member. He is still hanging in today although he has lost most of his teeth and his nose.  The kids all had a great time and were so excited that Dad was home for the snow.  I was not happy about losing power for 14 hours. The house was a crisp 52 degrees when the heater kicked on again. Last night we had lots of hot chocolate, as we thawed out and watched the snow melt from inside of the house. I am so happy we had another snow day with the kiddos, but I will be very happy when spring arrives!
 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Look at the beautiful snow!!! Looks like little man had a taste of the snow!?! Did he like it!!

Great pics--as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

Dad and Mom think pictures are fantastic - Don't you have a fireplace? - No Wood! Kido's seem to be having a ball in the snow - Lov'ya.

Anonymous said...

Is that a North Carolina cap on Little Bubba's head? It just can't be.

Anonymous said...

Luv the snow pics.I'm ready for spring also.

Nina

Anonymous said...

The snow is absolutely gorgeous! Sherman is quite handsome too! I was curious what happened to the sea monkeys....and oh yeah, what are sea monkeys???

Tammy Murphy said...

What wonderful memories-can't wait to see this scrapbook page!! I miss hugs from the precious little ones but so glad they are getting to experience NC. Sure miss ya'll!!