

I have figured out how to get the girls to complete their homework as quickly as possible. You show them a box from and tell them it will not be opened until they are finished. Everything done in 30 minutes flat. Then they had the whole afternoon and evening to check out the Easter goodies Nana and PawPaw sent from Louisiana. They enjoyed all of their goodies, but it was so nice to see them read their new books before they did anything else. Little Man looked at his book for a minute too, but he was more interested in the Oscar the Grouch race car and hasn't put it down since yesterday. Thanks Mom and Dad!
6 comments:
Awesomely wonderful pictures of my grandchildren...big girls hands around little man's face is priceless! Little girl cousin in Dallas was so excited about her birthday presents from North Carolina...we really loved the art-work on the outside of the box! Love you!
I wish you could pack the girls and little man up and ship them ups for easter! we are going to miss the egg dyeing and easter egg hunt on Good Friday. maybe next year!
Anonymous = Nana - I hit the wrong key.
Paw-Paw may package Nana and send her to NC soon!! Great looking grandkids!!
Hey Jody, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so glad you did because I follow your blog to check in and see how you are doing and as I check other blogs that I like to follow I add them to my bloglist. So I added you now so I have an easy link. The kids are getting soo big and little man is so adorable. Haley's picture was beautiful. I'm gonna email her and tell her how beautiful she was. She actually took picture with a group of girls and one of them was Nicole (from Memory Mania) who is dating my son. So I also saw her in those group pics before the prom and they looked like they were having fun. They grow up so fast!
Cool pics!The kids look adorable. Your van is starting to look as beat up as mine:)
Post a Comment