My tooth got away in the wave pool at the Great Wolf Lodge. Please accept this letter for my missing tooth.
Sorry Tooth Fairy,
Baby Girl
5 comments:
Grandma
said...
Baby girl, one of Uncle "Snuggles" baby teeth fell down the bathroom sink when he was about your age, and I was sad because I kept all of his and your Daddy's baby teeth, after the fairy gave them to me. We will see you very soon. Love you
Tell Baby Girl when the water takes the tooth away, the old Indian tradition of North Carolina says they get something extra. But it only works when you are 6 years old.
Oh wow! I bet she was upset. To someone her age that is a total big deal. But at least the tooth fairy is very understanding and will accept her note as a replacement for her tooth!
5 comments:
Baby girl, one of Uncle "Snuggles" baby teeth fell down the bathroom sink when he was about your age, and I was sad because I kept all of his and your Daddy's baby teeth, after the fairy gave them to me. We will see you very soon. Love you
Tell Baby Girl when the water takes the tooth away, the old Indian tradition of North Carolina says they get something extra. But it only works when you are 6 years old.
Was this her first tooth???
Oh wow! I bet she was upset. To someone her age that is a total big deal. But at least the tooth fairy is very understanding and will accept her note as a replacement for her tooth!
Post a Comment