Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're on a VayCay


VayCay= short for a mini vacation. Little Man is taking a quick nap in the pack and play so I thought I would share a picture of the kids live at the Great Wolf Lodge! We did our research before we booked our stay, but the website doesn't do the place justice- Indoor waterpark, MagiQuest game, CubClub for crafts, etc. We are having a BLAST!!!!!!!  I'll share the details when we get back home, just enjoy the photo of 3 very, very, happy children ready to hit the wave pool!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

CUTE!!!! Have fun!!!

Nana said...

We certainly make beautiful kids in this family.If I do say so myself!

Grandma said...

Absolutely fantastic picture of my three sweethearts. I'm so glad you all had a wonderful, much deserved, "stacation" as Big Girl used to pronounce it. Love and Kisses

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

Oh Wow! I bet she was upset! To someone her age, that is a big deal. But at least the tooth Fairy is a very understanding person and will accept her note as a replacement for her "lost tooth".