First normal day around the house since October. After the BFF visit, baby girl was sick for 3 days after having a mild case of the flu from receiving the flu vaccine. Go figure. So, catching up on clothes, mopping, snuggling with my little guy, etc. The leaves have finally started dropping and it is making me sad. My first real fall here and it is already ending! The photo above was one I took a few weeks ago of our backyard when the leaves were beginning to change. As soon as I uncover my camera cable I will post photos of the new and improved scrapbook/play room.
3 comments:
What an awesome photo of the back yard. I'm glad you are getting back to normal after all your company. I ordered your cookbook, "Fix it and forget it" and ordered one for my sister. Love you, and kiss my angels for me.
P.S. Snuggles wife says, that the comment section of her blog is not open. So glad your sister and family are coming Thanksgiving. Love you
I'm so jealous!!! You know so well about our tree seasons--the leaves turn from green to brown & then fall off.
Can't wait til you come visit at CCL! We all miss you!
Post a Comment