




We had such a good time yesterday picking out our first tree for our new home. The weather was pretty bad, but thankfully we came out of the mountains before the temperature dropped below freezing. Baby girl wanted to hide in the "tree maze" and take all the little trees home. Big girl was keeping an eye on her siblings and got to have a pony ride after we cut our tree. Buddy just wanted to eat the trees and stay warm. It was AWESOME. So after cutting a few low branches we have it in the house ready to decorate tomorrow. I hope we have enough ornaments! For the record, Big girl was allowed to pose with the saw, we did not let her run willy nilly down the mountainside.
5 comments:
Love your pictures!!! Looks like y'all had a Happy Turkey Day!! Have fun decorating for Christmas!!!
lbig girl reminds me of big momma when you were a little girl. remember the times we went to the farms to cut our tree.we always had trouble making a unanimous decision. can not wait to see the tree. love nana
we just got in from Jasper,Tx...I am looking at LuLu as his expression is saying, "when do we eat?" What awesome pictures of my babies! Hope your tree is as beautiful as always...Love you extremely!
I just rediscovered your blog and I am loving it!!! I especially enjoyed the 'gun show'.....LOL!!! I think I read all the way back to 2007!! I am looking forward to seeing you guys for the holidays. By the way, I saw a preview for Lost at the theatre and it looks like it is going to be good. 3 hour premiere......hope they don't let us down! Tah Tah for now!
Wowwwwwwwwww! Looks like a little of heaven on earth.. Sorry we couldn't make it over the mountain for Thanksgiving. Rich had to get back to the Bayou for Tuesday. Besides that, Sophia's head spins when she cries in the car, then.....well it all just breaks down from there. Total family collapse.....on the road. Kim needs to learn to fly.
Hey, you ever read "This much I know is true." Just curious. See you soon.
PS This is the first ever comment I have left on the World Wide Web. History being made. Hope I used good grammar. I from da bye-u u no.
Bye now...
Post a Comment