Wednesday, November 26, 2008

They're HERE!!!!



My sis and her family arrived safe and sound after a brief layover in Tennessee to have a snow ball fight. It is such a blessing to have a full house of the ones you love for our first Thanksgiving here. The kids are getting along great and my brother-in-law is finally teaching me how to load a dishwasher properly. I really think he should change jobs and become a professional organizer- I can now see why my sister has such a neat and orderly house even when I would "pop in" to see them. We had a great day today and the guys brought home to fresh turkeys tonight to fry in the morning. It going to be delicious!    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

House looks clean - great job daughter.

Anonymous said...

Wow...great pictures of your 1st Thanksgiving. I know my babies had fun with their cousins. Ya'll pick and cut a beautiful Christmas tree tomorrow! Love you