Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Watching Paint Dry


     Those of you out there who know me personally realize that I am quite the political junkie and that right now I should be glued to the TV. Not the case tonight. I am getting ready for a visit from my BFF and because she is wonderful enough to drive all the way out here, she will have a scrapbook room worthy of such a long car trip. So here is the "BEFORE" shot. I will post the "AFTER" shot this weekend, because I will be in this room again to avoid watching the LSU game on TV. I guess the moral tonight is that watching the paint dry can be about as entertaining as watching TV. Feel free to make a color guess. I have locked everyone out the room so I can do the big reveal later this week. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Can't wait to see the final results!!! You'll have to post a picture of you & BFF using the room!

Hopefully we can pull off a huge upset this weekend!!!

Quilter said...

Maybe I can help you out. What is wrong with the present color? Nice neutral, won't conflict with your scrapbook colors. Leave it and go play.