

Green and beautiful, I am loving the scrapbook/playroom. I am looking forward to many, many hours scrapping the night away. The color on the cabinet wall is Stem Green and the top color on the long wall is Potpourri Green both by Benjamin Moore. It makes me happy and the girls LOVE it. We are all so blessed to have this fun space to play and create. For my scrapbook buddies, the white is vinyl cut with the Cricut machine. I used the home accents cartridge for the border and the butterfly. It was so easy and help to camouflage the freehand wave.
In other news, the cousins have a shout out to Cousin C for having her first gym meet. She medaled in every event and placed second all around! Her mom sent me a photo, but I can't get it to post on the blog. Fortunately, the cousins are coming up next week, so I snap a photo of her for the blog then. Have a great Monday!!!!!
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! It turned out GREAT!!!
It looks fabulous!
Post a Comment