


Beware- three mommy photos. Sunday was a photo of our first born the Jack Russell. She is 11 years old and perched in one of her favorite spots to watch for any squirrel activity in the backyard. Monday- Birthday party for baby girl who is now 5 years old. Not the best picture of her and the rat, but it just evoked such a sweet memory of last night's party when I scanned through all the party photos that I wanted to choose it. The last picture is of all 3 of the kids, not quite in focus, but for the first time they are all looking at the camera!!!!!!!!! I could not believe my good fortune. It could be 365 more days before I have all three in a photo together much less looking at the camera. I promise, I'll have something on topic (horizontal/vertical) for tomorrow. Thanks for looking.
12 comments:
Those are great. I really like the felling that is conveyed in the second photo!
Cari
These all all so sweet. And I think you're second one totally counts as on theme, because it draws the eye so vertically! It's a cool composition, and the babies are so cool to see.
I love the photo of your "first born", she is so sweet. Don't you love older dogs personalities, they really mellow out.
Fun journaling! Sometimes thats what this blog should be about. every day!
Cute shots. I love the one of the three of them together. Nice!
cute photos. and i love your dd and the "rat". LOL! great job of getting all three to look at you.
Gotta love chuck e cheese.. the picture of all your children is sweet, and something to look back on whether its focused completely or not.
I love the scale between ChuckECheese and little person:)
You have a sweet memory of Chuck E. Cheese? You're a better mom than I! I'm with Heather, I love the scale in that one. The one of all three together is very sweet, and of course I'm a sucker for a doggy photo.
All cute, but I love the dog shot!
How cute!! That last one is sweet!
These are all so cute, but the one of the dog is adorable! Oh my word. What a cute "pup". Haha
Post a Comment