Edamame!! Oh, I LUV Sushi so much. this makes my mouth water.
Cool shot. Must admit, I've never had sushi, but...maybe someday!
Wow...neat way to capture it!
Great thing to capture!Cari
Love sushi and edamame. Yum!
Nice idea for a photo. Not much of a sushi eater here, but I do appreciate its beauty!
the set up is very nice!
how fun to take your camera to a restaurant!sushi? YUK! LOL!tara
cool shot!
while i am not a sushi fan, i'm glad to hear that your dd gave it a try! :)
Nice capture! My 15th month old loves Edamame!
Sounds like a nice dinner. Cool capture
Looks fun!! Sushi fan here, as long as its nothing too crazy!!
Thats what happens with ocd photographers... lol. I am the exact same way. :) Toni
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Edamame!! Oh, I LUV Sushi so much. this makes my mouth water.
Cool shot. Must admit, I've never had sushi, but...maybe someday!
Wow...neat way to capture it!
Great thing to capture!
Cari
Love sushi and edamame. Yum!
Nice idea for a photo. Not much of a sushi eater here, but I do appreciate its beauty!
the set up is very nice!
how fun to take your camera to a restaurant!
sushi? YUK! LOL!
tara
cool shot!
while i am not a sushi fan, i'm glad to hear that your dd gave it a try! :)
Nice capture! My 15th month old loves Edamame!
Sounds like a nice dinner. Cool capture
Looks fun!! Sushi fan here, as long as its nothing too crazy!!
Thats what happens with ocd photographers... lol. I am the exact same way. :) Toni
Post a Comment