Friday, January 11, 2008

POTD- Dog Treat

Our JRT waiting patiently for her dog treat that I put in front of her. I only had about 3 minutes to shoot, so I missed the toy and all the shadows. I was just impressed that she sat still for me!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Cute dog. How nice of her to sit still for the photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful photo. That looks like one frisky puppy so I am glad she sat so nicely for the photo. I think she might be posing for your too.

Sharon said...

She's is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my puppy would never sit like that!!! She is so cute.
Cari

Anonymous said...

She's a beatiful subject. And you're right...sometimes, we gotta take what we get in the time we have. There may be an unwanted element or two, but the photo is nice and crisp; I didn't even notice the toy until you mentioned it! TFS.

Becky said...

What an accomplishment to get a JRT to sit still. Love your rainbow photo in your banner.

cherie said...

great job getting her to sit nice shot!