Saturday, January 19, 2008

POTD- Victory for LSU!



YEAH! We took the girls to Tiger Stadium for a National Championship celebration! Unfortunately, they kept waiting for the "game" to start. Here are just a couple of my favorite shots from today. Gotta love having the telephoto lens.

22 comments:

Kristi said...

Your girls are adorable!! What a great picture of them at the stadium!

Anonymous said...

Oh that last photo is adorable!
cari

Sharon said...

Nice photos.

cherie said...

looks like fun , nice shots to remember the day !

Cindi Koceich said...

I need a good telephoto lens!
Looks like you had a fun time!

tori said...

Nice shots (even though I am a UGA girl)! ;) Your girls are really cute!

Debbi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The photo of the girls is great!

Anonymous said...

how fuN!
adorable girls!
tara

Michelle said...

what a couple of cuties! love the DOF on these. and yes, a telephoto rocks.

Joanne Fowler said...

YAY! How fun! Adorable girls too!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Such a sweet picture of the girls. Great shot of your reflection!

Suzy said...

Gorgeous girls! Wonderful shots! I just love that last one!!

Amy said...

They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your girls! Its great to involve the whole family in something like this...I am sure they will only become more involved and "obsessed" as they get older!

Amanda

Becky said...

What fun! I love my telephoto for days like this too!

Toni said...

Okay, this is a picture I didnt want to see... lol! Im an ohio state fan... :( Toni

Tera Fraley said...

oh man... keep on reminding me!! LOL- love the flag... it must have been a blast

amazing grace said...

how fun! your girls are super cute!!!

Margaret said...

Fun, colorful shots! Love the one of your girls!

April said...

those are some great shots. the last one is adorable.

Val said...

fun!

April Michelle said...

looks like that was fun!