Saturday, January 26, 2008

POTD-scrapbook & Map



Thanks to my wonderful in laws I was able to scrapbook this weekend with a friend and only one kid in the house. I needed it. I thought as a final word photo the map would be a cool place to showcase lots of words.

13 comments:

Val said...

Love the little stash of M&M's in the scrapping photo. That's my kind of scrapping. hehe Great idea with the map.

Reds said...

Love your colourful pics!!

Margaret said...

What fun shots! You obviously had a great time (with M&Ms, who wouldn't?:))

Unknown said...

The map picture is so neat!

Anonymous said...

I like the shot of the map hope you got alot of scrapping done

pat said...

Clever word shot! Wouldn't've thought of that. Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. :-)

Angela2932 said...

Great take on the theme, and did you think we'd miss those M&Ms that you didn't mention?????? Not a chance! Nice colors. . . .

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had some me time! Great photos!
Cari

Chell said...

very fun and colorful pics.

Becky said...

Great colors and love the DOF on the map shot.

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I know what you mean with scrapbooking with kids. I have a difficult time with that as well...they are always trying to get into things with me.

HeyLady said...

I take lots of map photos. I have a huge world map over my desk at both home & work.

Fun pictures.

laulley

Amy said...

Love how colorful both photos are!