Tuesday, January 8, 2008

POTD- Smiley Man

Daughter #2 and I spent the late morning scrapbooking. Here is her "smiley man" that went in the book. Hate to disappoint the Tiger fans that there is no LSU photo today, but I prefer shooting with natural light and I haven't got my championship gear yet!

15 comments:

Kristi said...

What a great activity to do with your daughter! And I love that you now have a picture for your scrapbook of you two scrapbooking together!

Margaret said...

Fun shot. Makes a great memory for you and your daughter!

Liz said...

Fun shot with lots of fun colors!

Anonymous said...

Cute shot. I will be waiting for an LSU picture. One of my sons friends from high school plays Shawn Jordan. Go Tigers!

Anonymous said...

So cute...my dd sometimes scraps with me and I love it!
Cari

Mom2Drew said...

Looks like several of us were on a crafting kick. Love that foam stuff...makes for some fun embelishments.

--sme said...

Cute! Nice DOF too!

Lori said...

How sweet!

Val said...

This photo looks great!

Tomboymama said...

That is a cute smiley man. Great memory captured!

Becky said...

Very nice and colorful.

Ashley Hiskes said...

How much fun!!!

Danielle said...

The light looks really great. Wish I could figure that out.

Unknown said...

aw fun! cute lil smilie guy

Farrah Jobling said...

well...since I'm a USC fan, I think I prefer the non LSU photos...only kidding...they are all great!