Wednesday, January 9, 2008

POTD- LSU Swag


Just went around the house picking up the LSU paraphernalia. Wow. I didn't realize we owned this much and are going back out tomorrow to buy more. I had to get my little LSU gnome in the shot- I just love him!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the first photo!
Cari

jordan.krogman said...

My BIL is a big LSU fan. . . personally, I couldn't care less about sports, but I hear ALLLLL about the BCS and the bowl games this time of year. . . DH keeps me well-informed! ;)

emilyc said...

Great idea! I didn't get to watch the game, but was kind of glad LSU beat Ohio State. I'm not a very big fan of the Big 10.

Unknown said...

that is a lot of "stuff"....Quite the fan! Fun shots

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I am a fan collector type of girl too.

Mom2Drew said...

You've got spirit, yes you do!!

Good for you.

Tomboymama said...

Love the colors, and the gnome! Great job.

Margaret said...

Love those shots. Colorful and fun!

Tera Fraley said...

:( BWAAAH!! OSU fans here!! But LSU def deserved that one!!

Anonymous said...

wow!
that's crazy!!!!!
but COOL!
tara

Becky said...

I love a girl who loves her team!

Kristi said...

So LSU is #1 now? My husband would be so ashamed of me for not knowing that fact!

Anonymous said...

That is alot of stuff. Nice and colorful

Val said...

fun, bright colors