I SWEAR by this stuff! I literally laughed out loud when I opened your blog tonight. Everytime I see it, I chuckle. Someone had such a sense of humor didn't they?
I giggle at the name of this stuff each time I see it at Target. My girls are too big to need it, but if they had it when they were younger I would have bought it just for the name!
13 comments:
That is the BEST stuff ever! It has save my son's little butt so many times!!!
Abigail had her first diaper rash this week, I used balmex... Hmmm, will have to try butt paste!
LOL> too fuNNY!
tara
That is great!
Cari
hee hee hee--sounds like somthing you'd use to keep a diaper ON!
I SWEAR by this stuff! I literally laughed out loud when I opened your blog tonight. Everytime I see it, I chuckle. Someone had such a sense of humor didn't they?
I giggle at the name of this stuff each time I see it at Target. My girls are too big to need it, but if they had it when they were younger I would have bought it just for the name!
LOL. Goes well with Crack Cream.
That stuff is the lifesaver! Definitely worth a POTD post. It has been used on several occasions on this house and always works the best.
gotta love that stuff! =)
BUTT paste that is too cute!! I hear people swear by that!! I even know someone that says it works excellent on chapped lips
Butt paste!!!!! This is too funny!!!
Fun! I need to get some of that. Tristan's butt is in bad shape right now
Post a Comment