love the tongue action going ON! LOL!toO CUTE!tara
Awwww, little Man! can't wait 'til mine gets here! I'm looking forward to buying some BLUE! :)
oh he is a cutie....
Oh he is adorable. Love that little tongue.
he is so cute! definitley want to hug that little guy!
He really does look like a little man. Cute ! TOni
so cute! looks like he is scheming!
ohmygosh how cute is he!!!
So cute!
Those cheeks! Oh, to squish 'em!!!
Aw, what a sweet face! He looks so huggable.
How sweet with his little tongue peeking out! Adorable!
Sooooo sweet! Love that expression!
That tongue! Oh~!what a precious picture
Oh that is so sweet!Cari
what a little cutie!
And a super cute baby he is!
so cute!
This is too cute!! I love the look on his face and his little tongue!
Something about those eyes and eyebrows--he looks more like a little man than a baby. What a sweet face!
I am a grandma, but I have to say that this little guy is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! Honest! I would love to be a stand-in grandma long enough to squeeze him! Great photo - great color! ML
Post a Comment
21 comments:
love the tongue action going ON! LOL!
toO CUTE!
tara
Awwww, little Man! can't wait 'til mine gets here! I'm looking forward to buying some BLUE! :)
oh he is a cutie....
Oh he is adorable. Love that little tongue.
he is so cute! definitley want to hug that little guy!
He really does look like a little man. Cute ! TOni
so cute! looks like he is scheming!
ohmygosh how cute is he!!!
So cute!
Those cheeks! Oh, to squish 'em!!!
Aw, what a sweet face! He looks so huggable.
How sweet with his little tongue peeking out! Adorable!
Sooooo sweet! Love that expression!
That tongue! Oh~!
what a precious picture
Oh that is so sweet!
Cari
what a little cutie!
And a super cute baby he is!
so cute!
This is too cute!! I love the look on his face and his little tongue!
Something about those eyes and eyebrows--he looks more like a little man than a baby. What a sweet face!
I am a grandma, but I have to say that this little guy is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! Honest! I would love to be a stand-in grandma long enough to squeeze him! Great photo - great color! ML
Post a Comment