Looks like you found some team spirit. I'm an indoor non sporty girl. I have no idea even what sport this is, but hey, I hope they win for ya! hehe
Fun shot! Some superfans definitely live there!
LOL! I always love to see homes all decorated up in their team's stuff! How fun!
Great photos...the colors are wonderful!Cari
oh wow... talk about some team spirit! Fun!
I like the nice wide-angle here.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like you found some team spirit. I'm an indoor non sporty girl. I have no idea even what sport this is, but hey, I hope they win for ya! hehe
Fun shot! Some superfans definitely live there!
LOL! I always love to see homes all decorated up in their team's stuff! How fun!
Great photos...the colors are wonderful!
Cari
oh wow... talk about some team spirit! Fun!
I like the nice wide-angle here.
Post a Comment