Getting very tired of the bad weather here. I shot this from inside of my house looking out the window of the kitchen (notice the glare in the bottom corner.) Hoping we have no rain tomorrow so I can take more than literally one photo a day!
For through-the-window, this is nice! I actually bought a polarizing lens just because so many of mine end up being through the window, or through a car window. We should be hitting about 20 below BEFORE wind chill tonight, so I nixed my first thought of catching a sunrise this am!
11 comments:
It threw me seeing those leaves. Your color looks really nice on this shot, nice and warm.
That is really cool! Love how vibrant it is!
Cari
Thats so funny. Turned out pretty good from inside. lol. Toni
This is really nice. I think it would cool in B&W or even sepia.
I think this is a really wonderful shot with a lot of potential. Its so pretty all by itself with all of those nice colors.
I can't believe you shot this through a window. You are good!
I have a lot of through-the-window shots, too. Love the colors in your Fiestaware photos.
For through-the-window, this is nice! I actually bought a polarizing lens just because so many of mine end up being through the window, or through a car window. We should be hitting about 20 below BEFORE wind chill tonight, so I nixed my first thought of catching a sunrise this am!
Very neat photo!
great shot..i love the texture of that tree..awesome.
Pretty colors! You have a nice view out your window.
Post a Comment